Specialists in Eco
Electrical & led
We are NICEIC Approved Electrical Contractors who specialise
in Eco Electrical Installations and LED Lighting over the whole
of the UK.
We are NIC/EIC accredited and our engineers are qualified to the latest Electrical standards in the Inspection, Testing, Design and Certification of Electrical Installations. We are Check a Trade and Which Trusted Trader approved contractors and hold the latest SSIP accreditation to ensure compliance and a first-class service
Shaping tomorrows future
We are all about creating Energy efficient and enhanced asset performance based solutions, assisting our clients to achieve their Environmental and Corporate Social Responsibility aspirations
We know that sustainability is not just about a specific product or engineering practice, its excelling a performance and an endless drive to push the boundaries for the protection of the environment and our future
We are a solutions based business and have a number of selected strategic partners to ensure we offer the latest technology and industry insight to create progressive and exciting environments for our clients
Based in Bristol and Bath, Eco Fix have extensive experience in designing commercial & domestic electrical installations.
Whether your requirements are a large retail premises, office space or a shop fitting project, our team offer a no compromise approach using the latest technology to meet all of our client’s needs.
We are proud of our extensive experience of delivering market leading Electrical & Mechanical projects across Commercial, Retail, Education and Domestic applications throughout the UK and the use of cutting edge technology, tools and thinking provides us with our point of difference.
Our customer centric approach is our foundation for building long-term relationships, shared goals, aspiration and innovation with our clients
Featured News & Blog
There have been a significant amount of electrical product recalls over the last month.With the average success rate...
𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧 Incandescent bulbs convert only 10% of their energy to light; the other 90% is lost as heat. 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧 LED bulbs...
Eco Fix provides the complete Mechanical Building Services Solution. From design and installation right through to...
who we work for