𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧 Incandescent bulbs convert only 10% of their energy to light; the other 90% is lost as heat.
𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧 LED bulbs convert over 90% of their energy to light, and emits very little heat.

It is time to convert, simply put LED bulbs will lower your electricity bill and reduce your carbon footprint.